Summer Summer SummerTime


Before this lovely weather was finally brought to us by the man above, we had been experiencing some  pretty harsh weather. So I store manager decided since the warm weather wasn't coming to us, we would bring it to Stratford!... Well I guess it worked because since then we have had some pretty good weather - heck I have even shown some leg, and that never happens for me unless I know it's going to be above 20 degrees outside! I'm sorry but I just don't trust the UK's unpredictable weather. Anyway, I don't want to curse it, I hope there's plenty more summer days to come. 

Here are some of our beautiful colleagues who were appropriately dressed for the themed day. 

Ronalda


Ronalda kept it vintage with her vintage cropped blouse and high waisted jeans to compliment her bodacious body! She definitely rocked the look with her big curly hair and big gold-hooped earrings.

Shoe Game: Superga. Superga is a perfect alternative to converse and vans. It exudes clean and simple, and isn't all the pricey.

Bisma



This is our little work fashionista, who always knows how to work the trends. She teamed a black long-sleeve crop top with some high waisted formal trousers from Zara, which complimented her shape well.


Jasmine



This tall beauty showed off some prints for the summer. We love this dress, which has a high slit down the side of the dress, adding a little sexy to her outfit (which she did herself). It's definitely something you could rock on the beach with a bikini underneath instead of a kaftan. Using any kind of printed maxi/midi dress you could also create this look.

Reiss 





This is one of the few guys we work with who has streetwear down to a T! Reiss rocked a DopeChef tee, with a string vest that is slowly creeping back into fashion as well as a bandana print. He completed the look with the hottest trainers right now Air Max's, he rocked Air Mx 90s which added a bold and bright take to his black and white outfit.

Isabelle



I decided to go all bright and rock a combo outfit in my favourite colour of the season right now - neon yellow. Both the bandeau top and skirt were bought from River Island last summer. I thought I'd add the sheer top from Monki for £5 (I know! it was a definite steal|) and denim shirt since I was at work, I figured too much skin might be too much for the customers, plus I'm in the process of achieving my beach body, I couldn't unleash the unfinished product on the customers, it wouldn't be fair on them. I completed the look with some low metallic gold converse, which add a twist to the classics, but definitely an essential for the summer.

Elizabeth
Libby took it back to the days of Fresh Prince, rocking a vintage baseball jersey and high waisted denim shorts from Rokit. She completed the look by styling her hair in two buns, giving her outfit a more playful vibe.
(You can check out her outfit in the images below)


StockRoom Snaps 








Hope you enjoyed getting know our friends from work.

GoldxCity

No comments:

Post a Comment