London Collections: Mens (LCM) - Day Two



- Firstly I Wanna Say Sorry For The Phone Pictures, I Wasn't Sure if I Could Take a Camera.  

Day Two of LCM (London Collections: Mens) and My First Fashion Event Experience, Was Amazing ! I'm Going To Try and Post Things as I Saw Them, My Day Was Split into Three Locations, But Heres My Day in Pictures ... 

-RAKE 

The First Stop Of The Day, Was a Presentation For RAKE on Duke Street. There Were So Many Camera Men Here, and My Friends First Stop Was The Bar (Right At The Back Of The Shop) So it Was a Maze Of Dodging The Cameras lol! We Had a Very Tasty and Refreshing Lychee Drink, But The Collection Was So Sharp, Yet Casual. The Finishes For The Tailoring Was On Point and I Personally Loved The Pants Chosen To Accompany The Jackets and Shirts. At The Bottom Of The First Picture Was a Part Of a Formula 1 Racing Car, This Was Accented Throughout. 






-Katie Eary

My Second Stop Was a Catwalk Show At Victoria House For Katie Eary. The Collection Was Titled 'Flamingo Massacre'. The Soundtrack To This Show Was So On Point, and Working in Office Makes Me Automatically Check Footwear First and I Was Very Appreciative Of Her Choices For The Men and The Women. For My First Ever Catwalk Show, I'm Glad it Was Katie Eary. You'd Love This Show To If You Love, Prints, Bright Colours, Skateboards and Trainers.
Ps. I Saw Reggie 'Sexy' Yates.


























-Martine Rose

The Final and Third Location Was The Hospital Club, Where The Presentation For Martine Rose Was Held, Amongst Others Shown Throughout The Five Floors. The Martine Rose Presentation Was So Different To Anything I'd Seen So Far That Day. A Live Model Amongst A Set Up Reading a Newspaper, As An Art Student it Felt Like an Art Installation. I Loved The Atmosphere it Produced and The Burgundy Leather.













And Here Are Some Other Designers/Collections and Pieces That Caught My Eye...

-Domingo Rodriguez






 -T.Lipop






-Astrid Andersen





-Matthew Miller




-Casely Hayford












 I Want This Skateboard!!

To Conclude is My Outfit and I Absolutely Adore This Iridescent Clutch From Zara ...




Lizzy Of GoldxCity






2 comments:

  1. Wow you had a fun day!
    Did you get invite to the shows or did you just show up cause I've always wanted to go to a fashion show, I'll most likely dork out at the fabricS, designer and the models LOOL

    Love your outfit, its so classy

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yeah I Was Invited By a Friend, He Had Tickets and Stuff.
    This Was My First Time, I Was So Nervous, But Once There I Was Super Comfortable. It Was Truly An Amazing Experience (I Obviously Recommend Going To One) lol

    Thank You, I Changed it At Least 100 Times.

    Lizzy of GoldxCity

    ReplyDelete