Thursday


This is the lovely Winta, a fellow blogger from Italy. Her bright red beanie and fur jacket combo caught our eye. The beanie is a staple this season but she didn't play it safe with this vibrant colour, she went for a bold red which can be worn for all seasons. Beanies are great because you can still look stylish, even if you are having a bad hair day. 

Winta's Mix Max Sweat Dress is from Topshop for £38 and definitely has a 90s vibe to it. The mix of patterns and colours is perfect for the monochrome trend but the blue adds a pop of colour. Winta completed her outfit with flat chelsea boots also from Topshop. 

Check out Winta's Blog Here: RockandLane





This troublesome two are our good friends, Jason and Pedro, who both have a wonderful sense of style and an amazing eye for vintage pieces. Keep posted as we had a little unexpected photo shoot, see the outcome in our next post ;) 



Admiring the street art in Brick Lane. 
There's something eye-catching on every corner.






Izzy's Purchases

Since the summer of last year I have wanted dungarees, and I finally bought some from Rokit, along with some vintage suede shorts and chunky gold double ring with piano detailing. 
90s fashion is coming back and dungarees while be a staple all-year-round. I'll be teaming it up with an array of crop tops that I have recently purchased. 
The suede shorts can be styled with a white blouse (a sheer blouse with a detailed bralet for nights out)

As soon as I saw these earrings, I not only fell in love with them, I feel in love with the price which was a bargain!! They say "Game On" which I think will fit with the "Comic Girl" trend perfectly, as well as the "Sport Luxe" look. 






Dungarees: Rokit -  £25
Suede shorts: Rokit - £16
Gold double-finger piano ring - £15
Earrings: Secret shop 
Gold Chain: GoGo Philip - Gift from Lizzy :)



Lizzy's Purchases

Originally I Had Planned To Buy Some High-Waisted Levi's, But None Of The Jeans I Found Fit The Way I Wanted Them Too. So While Izzy Was Trying On Her Dungarees, My Eye Caught This Specific Pair Of Shorts (In The Middle Of A Very Full Rail). I Tried Them On and They Were The Perfect Fit. Instant Love Affair. 





O, and Who Doesn't Always Need More Gold HeHe!


Calvin Klein Shorts: Rokit - £20
Space Invader Ring: Rokit - £15

GOLDxCITY

No comments:

Post a Comment