My Funny Valentine

As we all know, the very romantic Valentine's Day was last week (and we hit 1,000 page views :) thank you guys). We were hoping to catch some cute and stylish couples but didn't manage to find any (Surprising?... We know!)
Instead we hit up Oxford St. and found some stylish individuals, our first one being the soulful Lianne La Havas, who caught our eye not just for her popularity but unique style. 
She braved the cold weather, wearing a floral cropped shirt and burgundy skater skirt, but kept herself warm by layering up a crop animal print hoody with her long one-of-a-kind jacket. Lianne completed her look with shoes from her favourite shoe store - Office (where we work)



Shoes - Off the Rails (Office) - £68

Literally Straight After, We Bumped into This Adorable Lady Peoni in Dungarees (One Of Izzy's Obsession). The Little Details Really Stand Out in This Outfit, Her Pastel Coloured Short-Do, Leopard Print Creepers and Brown Leather Backpack, are Simple Features But Have So Much Personality. 




And Here Are Our Valentines Outfits ...

 I Love Izzy's Smart/Casual Outfit With The Bomber Jacket and The Nifty High Top Boots From Office. I Love The Little Details in This Outfit Because at First Glance It's a Simple Outfit, But Check Out Her Nails (With Gold Accents) and The Mixture of Materials On Her Jumper. 




My Outfit is Monochrome With a Dash (Maybe a Lot) of Colour, I Rarely Wear This Headband But I Thought The Matching Teal Colour With My Nike Vortex's Was Soft Enough To Not Overpower My Neon Jacket. There is a Lot Going On With My Outfit, The Basis Being The Disco Pants and Stripey Shirt But I Love To Play With Colours and Surprisingly I Think This Outfit Worked.

Ps. I Thought I Would Try Something Different With My Nails ...




   



We Took a Trip Down Carnaby Street To See Our Ex Co-Worker Ronan - Check Out Her Blog! Unfortunately She Wasn't Working But We Found The Ironic 'IT'S A CITY THING' Vests, in a Very Reasonably Priced and Urban Shop (That Hasn't Yet Turned Commercial).



GOLDxCITY

2 comments:

  1. I love these outfits! I definitely am in love with Lizzy's neon and monochrome look.

    www.gvadlln.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Gavina! This is Lizzy ... Thank You So Much For Commenting. We Really Appreciate it :) x
      Ps. I Am So in Love With This Jacket, Literally Love at First Sight

      Delete