Gotta Get Down On Friday ...

Hey Guys!
This is just a quick post to show you the outfits we wore on Friday.

I decided to go for an urban/preppy look. I thought the neon yellow knit would contrast well with the grey midi skirt (a neutral colour, other than the conventional black!) I added an urban flair to it by adding gold accessories, including my shoes and glasses!

Shirt: Found in my Mother's wardrobe - Priceless
Knitted texture stitch crop in chartreuse: Topshop - £30
Grey double layer tube skirt: Topshop - £20
Socks: Topshop - £3.50 each (set of 3 for £8)
Chain: Gift from Lizzy
Gold Hi Converse: Office - £59.99
Lipstick: Rimmel London (Kate Moss) #4












That day, Lizzy was sporting a chilled look. She rocked an urban look too in all black; with her black crop top, denim shorts (see 'Thursday' post) and accessorised it with her black beanie and gold detailed belt. 

Beanie - American Apparel 
Neon Jacket - Topshop
Blazer - H&M
Crop-Top With Mesh - Topshop
Belt - Topshop
Vintage Calvin Klein Shorts - Rokit 




(My photography skills are improving right?... Lizzy taught me well) - Izzy
GoldxCity

No comments:

Post a Comment