Black & Yellow


Hey Guys!

I just wanted to dedicate this post to Topshop!

Recently Topshop have been catching my eye with this seasons trends - MONOCHROME & COMIC GIRL
I love this trend because it works with the simple and staple colours - black and white, and fuses them with a pop of colour like neon yellow and blue. As soon as pay day came around, I had to update my wardrobe with these pieces below. They can be mixed and matched and be dressed up or down, depending on your day or night.




               







Another one of this seasons fashion trends I'm loving right now is the ankle socks. Last year, the "sock game" became big, when lace socks were introduced. This year the focus is still on ankle socks, my favourite being those with graphic prints. What I love about these is that they can work as an accessory, and jazz a simple outfit up. They also fit with the "macho shoe trend" like brogues and loafers (As seen on Bisma in our "Working 9-5" post)

All of these pieces can be accessorised with gold jewellery and completed with black mono Converse (canvas or leather).

They are all items that can be worn all year round and versatile so they will definitely be a good investment. 

Knitted texture stitch crop in chartreuse: £30

Ponte side stripe treggings: £28

Polo neck long-sleeve crop: £12

College number crop: £18

College number skirt: £22

Ankle socks - between £3.50 - £4 (3 for £8 offer)


Izzy of GOLDxCITY



No comments:

Post a Comment