G.O.O.D Music

This outing was planned, but our outfits definitely were not!
It was funny when we met up and both happened to be wearing all black, but then again, what can we say - "Great Minds Think Alike"
April definitely came with showers, and on this day there was even a mini blizzard (more like sleet, but still had the same effect) It was freezing, which I had not anticipated, hence the frizz bomb on my head. I tried as best as I could to tame it but in the end I had to let it be!




Below you can see I wore a black high neck midi dress from ASOS, which has become a staple in my wardrobe. It was reasonably priced at £25 but is currently retailing £12 - BARGAIN!!
I teamed it up with black vintage bomber jacket, which is actually reversible - (Libby seems to like it when I wear it with the orange showing, but as much as I like bright colours sometimes I don't feel like standing out) I kept the look 90s vibe going by accessorising my outfit like Trinidad James ("Gold all in  my chain, Gold all in my ring, Gold all in my watch"). As well as, my reversible clutch bag from &Other Stories, this time rocking the black for a subtle feel. I closed the outfit with some classic black mono hi-top Converse - you can't go wrong with these. 






In This All Black Outfit, Im Wearing The Only Thing I Liked From The Rhianna x RiverIsland Collection and That is The One Slit Tee (I Obviously Got it in Black and White lol) I Love The Quirkiness With The Tee ... At First Glance its Just a Plain Tee But it is Anything But Plain. Joggers Have Been So Popular Recently and I Definitely Needed Some New Pants So I Got These Joggers in Zara, These Two Have a Little Quirkiness To Them With The Silver Zip Down One Side. My Feet Are Dressed in Free Runs and Running Trainers Are Taking the Stage At The Moment, With Free Runs, Huaraches and Roshe Runs. Ps. Sorry For My Muffin Top





Notice we had our nail game on lock, Libby rocked classic red and I thought I'd play with black and white and add a twist to a french manicure.


GoldxCity


No comments:

Post a Comment