Christian Dior Denim Flow




As the title suggests, this post is going to be about my latest denim finds. I realised I have accumulated quite a few denim purchases over the past few months and thought I'd share them with you. Some of them have become staples to my wardrobe and other pieces fit this seasons trends.



Joni Jeans (£36) from Topshop
I think these are the best jeans for any girl who struggles to find a good pair of jeans that will stay up, without having to throw a belt into the mix. I have a bit of a butt (my friends beg to differ, but I don't think it's as big as they say) Anyway, because of this I had been struggling to find a good pair of jeans, I thought of trying 'Easy Jeans' by American Apparel but they were a bit too pricey at £64, so I continued my search until I found the 'Joni' jean by Topshop. Initially, there was only three colours, black, blue (indigo), and vintage light blue (the colour that I bought). Recently, the have expanded and the have acid wash styles, and a number of colours to fit the S/S 13 trends. 

The fit is great, they make me look curvy because the are high-waisted, which is also works well with crop tops and blouses for that vintage-inspired look. 




Dungarees (£25) from Rokit, Brick Lane
Since last summer, I had been after some dungarees to complete this 90s look I was going for but couldn't find some anywhere on the high street that had a vintage look or decent price tag. On the high street they currently start from £30 which I don't think is worth it really, especially since they look better old skool. 
I've been rocking them with crop tops and Timberlands for that 90s look, and recently switched it up by wearing my recently purchased white Reebok classics.





Denim Ideas Overalls (£22) from Rokit, Online store
I saw these on a girl when I was working one day and instantly knew I had to get them, but it wasn't easy! I definitely had to hunt for them, looking through eBay, until I had a look on Rokit.  I was happy to find that the were only £22, so I ordered them straight away, but when they arrived the length of the leg was not what I expected and they were slightly shorter than anticipated. Nevertheless, I still found a way to wear them, which was all that mattered to me, I didn't want to sell them off after all that stress lol. 
I usually wear it pretty simple, buttoned to the top then either throw on a bandana for that vintage feel or my Timberlands for that "hard-work" look. 

ASOS bonded Sweatshirt in Acid Wash (£22.50) from ASOS
As I was having my weekly scroll through ASOS, I stumbled across this sweatshirt which I liked because it was a little different to the usual long-sleeved sweatshirt. The only problem was that it was £45, so I thought I'd just add it to my saved items. A few weeks later, it was moved into its reduced section, and went down by 50% and then I knew I had to have it. I think it definitely fits with the sporty trend this season, I teamed it up with my Joni jeans and did a denim-on-denim look, and finished it off with white hi-top Reeboks and gold chain-detailed hoops.
(There is an image of this top in the first picture)

At the moment, I am in love with white shoes, as you've seen from my precious posts, and Libby and I recently bought some Reebok Freestyle Hi (£54.99, Office) in white. I think white is definitely the colour for summer whether that be in clothes or shoes. It definitely goes with all my denim finds above and don't forget to accessories with something gold!

Peace!

Izzy of GoldxCity

No comments:

Post a Comment